Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Clara!

Four years old today!
Clara got a climbing harness for her birthday on Sunday.  We got to try it out right away because the girls helped JR set up his tree stand a few weeks ago, and they get to put on their harnesses to go up with him.  Clara loves it!


 The first time Clara had a make-shift harness with straps we have.
 Now she has her own harness!

 My three loves up in the tree.
And back down.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Clara, we meant to call tonight but by the time we were all together it would have been past her bedtime! We will try tomorrow since I will be home during the day so we can call earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Clara! I can honestly say she is the only 4-year old I know who got a tree climbing harness for her birthday! I love it! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete