Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"When I grow up I want to be a mermaid"

Thank goodness she is funny, because she is three and that means she is driving my nuts!  Clara has a mind of her own; she loves to dilly dally when its bedtime or clean-up time or any time.  Clara is really growing and growing up; she will be more than ready for preschool in the fall.

Clara has announced several times that she wants to be a mermaid when she grows up.  About a month ago when she stated this again, JR responded with "you will have to grow a tail."  I have never seen a little head do so much thinking in all my life.  She was stopped dead in her tracks on that brain twister!

1 comment:

  1. Clara and Samantha can be mermaids together. She tells me weekly that is what she is going to be and practices in the bathtub every chance she gets!!!

    ReplyDelete